United Way of Erie County announced the winners of the 2018 Campaign Incentive Prizes.
The winners were notified via Prize Surprize in May when United Way officials and the prize sponsors surprised individuals at work! Check out our Facebook page for all of the fun!
Ten lucky contributors of $156 or more to United Way during the 2018 workplace giving campaign learned they were the winners of this year’s incentive prizes:
- Mr. Dennis Rodland of St. Vincent Hospital won a $1,000 CITGO gas card courtesy of Country Fair.
- Ms. Karen DiLuzio of Plastek won two Peak’ N Peak getaways courtesy of Scott Enterprises.
- Ms. Sarah Trohoske of the Erie County Public Library won the Ultimate Sports Package courtesy of the Erie BayHawks, Erie SeaWolves & Erie Otters.
- Mr. Bryan Kusich of ERIEBANK won Laughs for a Year courtesy of Jr.’s Last Laugh.
- Ms. Teresa Huzinec of Erie Insurance won a $1,000 Wegmans Shopping Spree courtesy of Wegmans.
- Mr. Mark Restifo of Wabtec Corporation won a $1,000 Wegmans Shopping Spree courtesy of Wegmans.
- Mr. Ken Donaldson of Wegmans won a $1,000 Wegmans Shopping Spree courtesy of Wegmans.
- Mr. Jason Weber of Hanes Erie won a $1,000 Boscov's Shopping Spree courtesy of Boscov's.
Additionally, two step-up incentive prizes were awarded. To be eligible in this drawing, individuals must have increased their annual pledge to United Way by $26 or made a new donation of $26 or more. The winners were:
- Mr. Andrey Sadchikov of Heatron won Season Tickets to the Erie Playhouse courtesy of Erie Playhouse.
- Mr. Alex Varzally of Bianchi Honda won a 55” 4K HDTV courtesy of Jensen’s Target Collision.
We are already hard at work securing the incentive prizes for our 2019 workplace giving campaign this fall! Give to United Way and maybe the Prize Surprize will visit you next year!