United Way of Erie County announced the winners of the 2017 Campaign Incentive Prizes.
The winners were notified in May when United Way officials and the prize sponsors surprised individuals at work.
Seven lucky contributors of $156 or more to United Way during the 2017 Campaign learned they were the winners of this year’s incentive prizes:
- Ms. Autumn Klimek of Rice Avenue Middle School won a $1,000 CITGO gas card courtesy of Country Fair.
- Mr. Joseph Parker of Morris Coupling won two Peak’ N Peak getaways courtesy of Scott Enterprises.
- Ms. Christine Tighe of Magee-Womens Specialty Center won the Ultimate Sports Package courtesy of the Erie BayHawks, Erie SeaWolves & Erie Otters.
- Mr. Chris Wheeler of Erie Insurance won Laughs for a Year courtesy of Jr.’s Last Laugh.
- Mr. Don Snyder of C.A. Curtze Company won a $1,000 Wegmans Shopping Spree courtesy of Wegmans.
- Mr. Doug Loesel of Loesel-Schaaf Insurance Agency won a $1,000 Wegmans Shopping Spree courtesy of Wegmans.
- Ms. Ann Pedersen of UPMC Hamot won a $1,000 Wegmans Shopping Spree courtesy of Wegmans.
Additionally, two step-up incentive prizes were awarded. To be eligible in this drawing, individuals must have increased their annual pledge to United Way by $26 or made a new donation of $26 or more. The winners were:
- Mr. Billy Moore of Ameridrives Couplings won Season Tickets to the Erie Playhouse courtesy of Erie Playhouse.
- Ms. Kelly Kalkhof of UPMC Hamot won a 55” HDTV courtesy of Jensen’s Target Collision.
We are already hard at work securing the incentive prizes for our 2018 campaign this fall! Give to United Way and maybe the Prize Surprize will visit you next year!