2018-2021 UNITED WAY FUNDING CYCLE ANNOUNCEMENT
- Submission of an RFP application is by invitation only. This will be a highly competitive process.
- Organizations may submit multiple proposals.
- Funded proposals must directly or indirectly impact students at community or Live United schools
- Funded proposals must track and measure outcomes.
- Applicants may submit proposals to:
- Expand existing services that show significant measurable outcomes
- Create new and innovative solutions to meet needs
- The lead applicant must be a 501(c)(3).
- The lead applicant must comply with the following financial accountability requirements:
- Agency total annual revenue greater than $500,000 requires a full audit annually.
- Revenues above $250,000 up to $500,000 require a review or audit annually.
- Revenues $250,000 or less requires a compilation, review, or audit annually.
- The lead applicant must have sound governance, financial and program management.
- The lead applicant must have a record keeping system in place to support all reports required by this grant.
- The lead applicant must have the ability to properly utilize and account for funding.
For additional information or questions please contact Emily Francis, United Way's community impact manager at (814) 456-2937 ext. 235 or email firstname.lastname@example.org